All Levels Strength & Abs
This workout is perfect for all levels of fitness and only requires one pair of moderate sized weights – and pretty much everyone has a pair of dumbbells lying around.
TIP: If you don’t have any dumbbells, head to Varage on Facebook, or Craig’s List to pick some up cheap. Or, don’t bother with the fuss of hunting a pair down second-hand and head to your local fitness store. Expect to pay $1.19 – $1.49 a pound.
In my All-Levels Strength & Abs Workout I have set it up so if you don’t have time for my special ab drill you can cut the workout short and skip the abs.
But… if you are cutting out early cause you just don’t feel like doing the abs, know that for every ab crunch not performed an angel loses its wings.
So, don’t be responsible for angel cruelty.
10 Things I Miss The Most From My Youth
1. My mind.
2. My eyesight.
4. School and all it’s holidays, professional days and summer vacation.
5. My allowance.
6. Santa Claus.
7. Inexpensive gasoline.
8. The illusion of invincibility.
9. Gravity (it’s mean to those of us over 45).
10. It takes twice as long now to look half as good.
10 Things I Love About Being Over 45
1. Love. In particular with loving husband.
2. Fearlessness, as opposed to my younger self’s recklessness.
3. I don’t sweat the small stuff.
4. I don’t know it all, as opposed to my younger self who did.
5. My idea of a night out is Netflix and cocktails.
6. No need for feminine hygiene products.
7. I can live without sex, but not without my reading glasses.