30-Minute Killer Cardio Workout
Hope you had a great Easter!
Since loving husband is not eating processed sugar I made him healthy chocolate cookies as our Easter treat.
They were really good too!
Whereas with typical cookies I can eat until my stomach bursts, these healthier ones I was full after two.
WOW! Seriously, that never happens with me and cookies.
Health(ier) Chocolate Chip Cookies
|3 cups blanched almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil, melted
1.5 cups 70% or higher dark chocolate chips
|1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In medium sized bowl combine the dry ingredients.
3. In a smaller bowl beat the eggs, syrup and vanilla with a hand mixer.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and beat with a hand mixer until combined.
5. Pour coconut oil in blend.
6. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Drop balls of dough on a parchment-lined cookie sheet
8. Bake for 15 minutes
Makes 24 cookies
Nothing babycakes – just you 🙂
TIRED OF TRYING TO FIGURE WHAT WORKOUTS YOU
SHOULD BE DOING
GRAB MY 25 DAY FITNESS PROGRAM AND LET ME DO THE PROGRAMMING FOR YA.
FIT & FIERCE...
HERE WE COME.