Standing Upper Body Workout with Dumbbells for Women Over 40
Grab some dumbbells for this fun standing upper body workout for women over 40.
No up and down exercises for this workout! It’s all standing or seated.
For 30-minutes we target the upper body, with emphasis on the triceps – cause no woman wants floppy triceps.
And if you’re feeling extra energetic do this 19-Min Bodyweight Cardio Workout
a chair (or coffee table), 1 heavy dumbbell + a pair of moderate & light
1. 1 arm elevated tow
2. Other arm
3. Tricep dips
4. Bicep curl to shoulder presses
5. Reverse flys to front lateral raises
6. Tricep kickbacks
7. Push up ladder with 3 sec pause 1/2 way down
reps 1 – 5
8. Seated single arm behind arm tricep extension
9. Same arm seated concentration curl
10. Other arm tricep
11. Othe arm concentration curl
TIRED OF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WORKOUTS YOU
SHOULD BE DOING?
GRAB MY 21-DAY FITNESS PROGRAM AND LET ME DO THE PROGRAMMING FOR YA.
FIT & FIERCE...
HERE WE COME.