Cardio Kickboxing Workout for Women Over 40
Lace up those runners and join me for this fun and sweaty 40-minute cardio kickboxing workout for women over 40.
DAY 7 – FIT IN 15 CHALLENGE
I had so much fun teaching this.
I used to teach a TON of cardio kickboxing, back in the day. So, it was great to pull out some of my favourite moves, as well as work on a few new ones.
I would love to know what you thought below! Please, leave a comment below when you’re done.
And remember, when someone says “You punch like a girl”, smile proudly and tell then that’s because you are a girl.
1. Jab, jab pause – twist for abs
2. 2 hooks with 2 jumping jacks
4. Roundhouse to front x2 to kick
5. Same leg knee up to standing oblique crunch
6. Other leg roundhouse x2 to kick
7. Other leg knee up
8. Jab, cross, hook to squat jump
9. Side to side kicks
10. Alternating lunges with front kick
2 x 50sec
1. Double crunch
2. V sit punches
3. Reverse curls kicks
4. Bicycle crunches
2 x 30sec
TIRED OF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WORKOUTS YOU
SHOULD BE DOING?
GRAB MY 21-DAY FITNESS PROGRAM AND LET ME DO THE PROGRAMMING FOR YA.
FIT & FIERCE...
HERE WE COME.