30-Minute Booty HIIT
This booty HIIT workout was fun to record.
It has the just the right amount of cardio and strength drills, without feeling like it’s gonna kill you.
You can get this workout done at home, at work (hello lunch hour workout), or while on vacation cause there are no tools required… just you, me and some WiFi.
Easiest Recipe in the World
CHICKEN & BLACK BEAN TACOS
1/2 large onion
4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 large can of black beans, drained & rinsed
1 cup frozen corn
1 cup of your favourite salsa
1-1/2 tsp cumin
small corn or whole grain tortillas
1. Use a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker.
2. Slice the onion thinly in half moons.
3. Put the sliced onion in the bottom of the crockpot.
4. Place the chicken thighs on top & rub the salt and pepper on them.
5. Layer the beans, corn and salsa on top.
6. Sprinkle the cumin and paprika across the top.
7. Cover slow cooker and cook low for 4-5 hours, until chicken shreds easily with a fork.
8. Heat the tortilla shells and serve.
You can also add some toppings too. I love avocado, lettuce and extra salsa on top.
This freezes amazing too!
TIRED OF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WORKOUTS YOU
SHOULD BE DOING?
GRAB MY 21-DAY FITNESS PROGRAM AND LET ME DO THE PROGRAMMING FOR YA.
FIT & FIERCE...
HERE WE COME.