How To Crush Your Fitness Goals
[Note: the following is a very short explanation of my tips]
I have 3 tips to help you nail consistency with your workouts.
- At some point, you have to let go of the excuses and just do it. You either want to do everything it takes to make it happen, or you don’t. Excuses only sound best to the person making them. And that person is only stalling their own progress.
- The process of consistently working out is simply doing it on a regular basis. We want a habit formed. But habits take time. Don’t expect this to be easy, or quick.
- If you miss a day or two, or even a week, carry on. Don’t beat yourself up. Don’t overthink it! Come on, you have to agree with me – as women we tend to overthink shit. All we’re trying to do is maintain a regular workout routine, not find the meaning of life. Get the emotion out of it and keep putting one foot in front of the other and remind yourself that it’s about progress, not perfection.
- Schedule your priorities.
- Follow 1 program, follow the advice that is helping you.
TIRED OF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WORKOUTS YOU
SHOULD BE DOING?
GRAB MY 21-DAY FITNESS PROGRAM AND LET ME DO THE PROGRAMMING FOR YA.
FIT & FIERCE...
HERE WE COME.