Full Body Workout at Home with Dumbbells for Women Over 40
Great for home! Full body strength workout using only 1 dumbbell for women over 40.
One of my favourite workouts is my Gladiator Workout. It’s a cult fave with my classes, and my Patreon community too.
And… this is why I wanted to re-vamp it and freshen it up a bit (since the original was recorded 5 years ago).
This newly re-vamped version only uses 1 dumbbell and chair.
As with the original, we have 10 exercises that will hit every muscle in the body, done in a circuit format so we max the calorie burn.
1 heavy dumbbell (I’m using a 15lb), and a sturdy chair
1. Goblet squat
2. Prine squat to toe touches
4. T push-ups
5. Alternating reverse lunges (sub bridges if lunges hurt your knees)
6. Alternating bent-over row
7. Alternating side to side lunges (sub step-out-side to side squats if lunges bother the knees)
8. Alternating renegade row (sub alt bent-over wide row)
9. Alternating steps ups on a chair (sub wall sit)
3 x 50sec
TIRED OF TRYING TO FIGURE WHAT WORKOUTS YOU
SHOULD BE DOING
GRAB MY 21 DAY FITNESS PROGRAM AND LET ME DO THE PROGRAMMING FOR YA.
FIT & FIERCE...
HERE WE COME.