My approach is simple. Give you a workout, with options for where ever you are in your fitness journey, in a fun and inspiring way.
I don’t believe in fads and I don’t do quick fixes.
Neither work. I prefer my that community see lasting results, rather than quick results with a high degree of drop off.
The exercises, programs and tools I use (and recommend) are based on years of research, my own personal use, and what has worked for the thousands of women I have trained through the decades.
No gimmicks. No BS.
- Certified as a personal trainer, weight trainer, Third Age (seniors fitness), and fitness instructor with my provinces’ governing board since 1995.
- I have taken extra certifications and courses to teach: BOSU, stability ball, TRX, yoga, RIP Trainer.
- Published writer for The Delta Optimist newspaper, and Alive Magazine.
- Producer and star for 7 seasons of “Fitness with PJ” found on Eastlink TV.
- I spent 5 years teaching cardiac rehab at one of Canada’s leading cardiac hospitals.
- I have owned and operated various personal training studios and boutique fitness studios in the Delta area.
- I have been personal training women over 40 since 1995.