7 Ways to Reduce Muscle Soreness
Some tips & tricks that have helped my clients over the 2 decades of personal training:
1. Warm up! Get the blood circulating, the joints lubricated & the body ready.
2. Foam roll to break up the adhesions in the muscle.
3. BCAA’s – branched chain amino acids help fuel you during intense exercise AND help you recover faster. I swear by this stuff!
4. After a workout, stretch out the tightest areas in your body, and try using a band for a better stretch.
5. Have enough protein in your day so the amino acids can help repair the muscle tissue.
7. Sleep too. If you are robbing the body of sleep, then it is gonna rob you of recovery.
21 DAY FITNESS PROGRAM
Grab your personalized 21 day fitness program.
Let me help you get FIT!