25-Minute Full-Body Home Cardio Workout for Women Over 40
Sometimes you just need a good ol’ fashioned butt-kicking, with a short, sweaty, nothing fancy workout.
And when you do, you’ll turn to this little gem of a home cardio workout.
1. Donkey kick with jump (or 2x leg curl + 1 squat)
2. Traveling bear crawl to low squat (or bear crawl)
3. Power squat (hi or lo impact)
4. Inchworms forward & back (or squat with ab twist)
5. Alternating crossover lunges
4x 30 seconds
Beginners: 2-3 x 30sec
TIRED OF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WORKOUTS YOU
SHOULD BE DOING?
GRAB MY 21-DAY FITNESS PROGRAM AND LET ME DO THE PROGRAMMING FOR YA.
FIT & FIERCE...
HERE WE COME.