Cardio & Strength Workout #5 for Home
5 Things to Remember in Life
Some motivation and words of wisdom for your Monday.
- Money can’t buy happiness, but it’s way more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than in a bus.
- Forgive your enemies, but definitely remember the a-hole’s name for the future.
- A wise woman once said “F*ck this sh*t”, and she lived happily ever after.
- To thrive in life you only need three bones. A wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.
- Alcohol does not solve problems – but neither does almond milk.
Birthday cake. Proof I’ve always loved carbs.
1 heavy dumbbell
A pair of moderate dumbbells
Workout is split into two sections:
0:00-18:18 – Cardio
18:20 – 50:00 – Strength/abs
TIRED OF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WORKOUTS YOU
SHOULD BE DOING?
GRAB MY 21-DAY FITNESS PROGRAM AND LET ME DO THE PROGRAMMING FOR YA.
FIT & FIERCE...
HERE WE COME.