Build a Better Butt Workout
I love training the lower body.
For one, when we train the legs and hips we also get the core and low back engaged.
Second, the largest muscles in the body are in the lower body – so when we train these guys we get the biggest bang for a our calorie-burning fun.
And, finally, loving husband hates anything strenuous. Leaving me with no choice but to kick his butt (literally) with another full glute, hip, core and thigh workout.
By changing the angle of your feet you will place different emphasis on different fibres of the glutes.
- Bridging, squatting, deadlifts and lunging are the four top choices for building a better butt.
- When performing walking lunges, take your stride wide to recruit more glutes and hamstrings.
- There are three muscles that make up your glutes, the gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and the gluteus minimus.
- If your knees are bothering you most physios will look at how well your knees are tracking and how strong your outer glute muscle is, your gluteus medius.
- Your glutes work in pretty much EVERY lower body move. They also help support your body when you stand, help you push off the ground, and give you better balance.
TIRED OF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WORKOUTS YOU
SHOULD BE DOING?
GRAB MY 21-DAY FITNESS PROGRAM AND LET ME DO THE PROGRAMMING FOR YA.
FIT & FIERCE...
HERE WE COME.