11-Minute Best Advice When Working Out With Chronic Injuries and More
On this episode of Ask PJ Anything, I answer the following questions submitted from our Patreon and YouTube community:
- Is high-impact exercise bad for people with sensitive low backs
- With shoulder pain, is it best to lay off it or use heavier weights to help strengthen the shoulders
- Recovering from a dislocated shoulder, any advice on what to avoid?
- What changes have I seen in personal fitness throughout my career, and what would I like to see in the future?
- What I do when I have a hectic day and can’t fit in my workout.
GOT A QUESTION? Have a health, fitness or nutrition question? Head here for a chance to be featured.
01:29 High impact exercise and low back pain
02:34 Shoulder pain – should I lift heavier or lay off
04:32 Dislocated shoulder – what to avoid
05:47 Best way to avoid rotator injuries when weight training
07:15 Changes I’ve seen in personal fitness in my career
09:37 What I do when I can’t fit my workout in
TIRED OF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WORKOUTS YOU
SHOULD BE DOING?
GRAB MY 21-DAY FITNESS PROGRAM AND LET ME DO THE PROGRAMMING FOR YA.
FIT & FIERCE...
HERE WE COME.