It’s just a few more days before Santa comes and you know what will guarantee a visit from the big guy?
Yup, honest truth. You do this workout and you will hit his “Nice” list ASAP. Trainer’s promise.
Need some other ideas to keep you active this holiday season? How about my:
- Banish the Fat Workout
- 10-Minute Killer Ab Workout
- 30-Minute Total Body Strength
- 24-Minute Ab HIIT
- My Infamous Gladiator Workout
Or, maybe you need some last minute gift ideas for the fit one in your life? I recommend the following:
- Gymboss timers (great little timer to count your intervals when working out)
- Dumbbells – nothing says I love you more than a pair of 20 pounders under the tree
- Exercise tubing
- A gift certificate to a local fitness class
- A carrier for their yoga mat
- Water bottle that also tracks your water consumption
- A towel that wipes the sweat & cools you off (perfect for the menopausal gal in your life)
- Trigger Point rollers to help with recovery
- Anything from Athleta – or is that just my inside voice coming out?
- “Oh She Glows” cookbook from my favourite blogger Angela Liddon
- A subscription to Gaia – my favourite place to stream yoga, meditation, pilates & Barre classes
30-Minute Home Cardio Workout
Click here if the video does not show for you.
[video_player type=”youtube” youtube_remove_logo=”Y” width=”560″ height=”315″ align=”center” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”20″]aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g/dj1zbF9PNEJZUVpQUQ==[/video_player]
[feature_box style=”33″ title=”BEFORE%20YOU%20GO” alignment=”center”]
Grab yourself some stronger, tighter abs? Let me send you my favourite 10-minute ab workout EVER! It’s the perfect pre-oatmeal workout.
Click Here to gain access to the workout video.
[social_sharing style=”style-15″ fb_like_url=”http://fitnesswithpj.com/?p=1765″ fb_color=”light” fb_lang=”en_GB” fb_text=”like” fb_button_text=”Share” tw_lang=”en” tw_url=”http://fitnesswithpj.com/?p=1765″ tw_name=”fitnesswithpj” tw_button_text=”Share” g_url=”http://fitnesswithpj.com/?p=1765″ g_lang=”en-GB” g_button_text=”Share” alignment=”center”]