20-Minute Hamstring and Hip Opener Routine
20 minutes and a mat – that’s all you need to stretch your hamstrings and open your hips.
And it’s something I recommend all of us over the age of 40 do at least once a week.
Why is stretching the hamstrings and hips so important?
- Shortened hamstrings pull on your pelvis, affecting how you walk
- Tight hamstrings are one of the leading causes of low back pain
- The muscles related around your hips are responsible for every movement from walking to running
- Tight hips can cause everything from low back pain and knee pain
- Both groupings of muscles tend to be shortened with people who sit a lot during the day,
- Muscles and connective tissue shorten with every passing year due to a decrease of water in the tissue
TIRED OF TRYING TO FIGURE WHAT WORKOUTS YOU
SHOULD BE DOING
GRAB MY 21 DAY FITNESS PROGRAM AND LET ME DO THE PROGRAMMING FOR YA.
FIT & FIERCE...
HERE WE COME.