20-Minute Hamstring and Hip Opener Routine
20 minutes and a mat – that’s all you need to stretch your hamstrings and open your hips.
And it’s something I recommend all of us over the age of 40 do at least once a week.
Why is stretching the hamstrings and hips so important?
- Shortened hamstrings pull on your pelvis, affecting how you walk
- Tight hamstrings are one of the leading causes of low back pain
- The muscles related around your hips are responsible for every movement from walking to running
- Tight hips can cause everything from low back pain and knee pain
- Both groupings of muscles tend to be shortened with people who sit a lot during the day,
- Muscles and connective tissue shorten with every passing year due to a decrease of water in the tissue
TIRED OF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WORKOUTS YOU
SHOULD BE DOING?
GRAB MY 21-DAY FITNESS PROGRAM AND LET ME DO THE PROGRAMMING FOR YA.
FIT & FIERCE...
HERE WE COME.