20-MINUTE BOOTY LIFT WORKOUT
20-Minute Booty Lift Workout
Best butt exercises for women!
When I was training for my fitness competition I completely transformed my rear end (see below), and I used these glute exercises in today’s 20-Minute Booty Lift to do so.
Not only is a good-looking tush nice to have, strong glutes are also:
- Important because they are our body’s largest muscle group
- Used for every move we make with our legs – from extending at the hips, to swinging the leg outward, to rotating the leg laterally, and to tilting the pelvis backward
- Crucial for any sport and athletic move (like squatting, lunging etc.)
- Needed for healthy knees. The glutes help to pull your thighbone (femur) rearward during hip extension (think walking and running). This, in turn, keeps the femur tracking properly and knee pain at bay.
- Vital with banishing low back pain
Best Butt Exercises for Women
Click here if the video below does not show for you.
You don't get the butt you want from sitting on it. Click To Tweet
My Booty Transformation