40-Minute Total Body Killer Workout
AKA: The Gladiator Workout
There are some workouts you just love to do… and this is one of them. Not only do I love to do this workout, I also love to teach it.
Why is it so damn good?
- It works on building your lean muscle – so you become a better fat burning machine
- It is intense enough for the most advanced exerciser, yet easily modifiable for the beginner (I’ve actually taken one of my clients who is 75 through this workout)
- It trains the heck out of your legs
- It strengthens your core
- It can be done in your home (requires just 1 pair of moderate weights and 1 heavy weight)
- It can be done in 20, 30 or 40 minutes – depending on the time you have available
- It tones your legs, abs, glutes, hips and upper body
- It flows like a ballet 🙂
TIRED OF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WORKOUTS YOU
SHOULD BE DOING?
GRAB MY 21-DAY FITNESS PROGRAM AND LET ME DO THE PROGRAMMING FOR YA.
FIT & FIERCE...
HERE WE COME.